This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, January 07, 2010

will you lunch me just a little, just enough to show you care?


steamed buns
from: new town bakery (chinatown)
price: free
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: America - sister golden hair
comments: today I went for a good long bike ride. damn... my butt is not used to big long bike rides. I could probably scroll through this blog to find out that it's been many months since I did that. but I did take lotsa wigglies. most of which are olympic-related. it's kinda hard to take photos in this city now without some olympicness to them. click my lunch to see the 5 rings out by stanley park.

and erin had:

steam buns, too
comments: erin was nice enough to bring me lunch today. whoohoo. the buns you see are the 'chicken deluxes'. they are quite delicious. click to see the goofy billboard by the burrard bridge. and at the bottom there, you can see a stockpile of olympic vehicles. gm don't need bailouts, they just need more olympics. maybe they can push for it to be an annual event. ha.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share