This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

for now I need your hidden lunch


vietnamese subs
from: empress bakery
price: $2.75 each
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: leonard cohen
comments: today I had vietnamese subs. and... oh wait! the bullitt car chase is on tv right now! gotta watch! .... wow. that is clearly the best 11 minutes in film history. why is it so good? I'm not sure. a mustang wins, after all... why would I like that? maybe it's all about the bad guys... because they drive the coolest car on earth? because they never talk whilst driving? because they open windows before shooting at McQueen? because they lose at least 5 hubcaps? or maybe it's because they race past the same green beetle over and over again. or the white firebird. maybe it's lalo shifrin's car chase music, that cuts out right when they decide to stomp on it. I dunno. but I have yet to see a more awesome car chase. and don't tell me Blues Brothers or Ronin or anything else is better. it's not.

and erin had:

no car chase to rant about.
comments: so today's wigglies are just shots from around the city. nothing special.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger erinator said...

that wasn't my sub! mine had a bite out of it!

January 10, 2010 10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share