This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, October 05, 2009

I look at you all, see the lunch there that's sleeping


eggs benedict (w/ salmon and avocado)
from: home (but erin cooked it)
price: n/a
rating: &&&&&/&&&&&
listening to: the Beatles
comments: erin also happened to have monday off today. yay. so she made some eggs benedict, and I can honestly say these were the best benny's ever made at my place. click to see alberni street wiggling.

and erin had:

the same
comments: click erin's lunch to see where she works. but not today. we only swung by there today so she could drop off some stuff and I could make a wiggly. wheeee. working there, she got to make a fruit plate for the dalai lama. cool, huh? how many of you can say they made a fruit plate for the dalai lama??

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share