This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, September 07, 2009

will I post on mondays?


profiterole with duck in it
from: jenna's house
price: n/a
rating: &&&/&&&&&
comments: with me working again, these posts are definitely more regular. but I'm not sure what to do about mondays, since I'm not going to be working on them. so do I lunch? do I blog? not sure. today my lunch was breakfast, and so I guess dinner was really lunch. make sense? no. anyway, I was freestyling my food here and mixing duck filling with creamless creampuffs. it was ok. not as good as it looked. no one else tried it.

I also ate:

what was in these dishes
comments: and it was good. click either pic to see wigglies I shot while walking over to jenna's

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share