This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

going to japan lunch!


samwiches
from: la grotta (commercial drive)
price: not sure... ritchie bought them
rating: &&&&.4/&&&&&
comments: so today we embarked on our trip for japan. yes, I know I'm posting this well after the fact, but if you're eager to see many japan wigglies, you're just gonna have to wait. there were over 2000 photos I imported into iphoto, and it's gonna take me a while to go through them. this number doesn't include the many thousands of "burst" photos I took with my new camera. what?? new camera? you bet. more details in later posts. click to see one of the very few two-camera-wigglies I made on the trip.

and nicole had:

a sandwich
comments: ok, I can't remember who's sandwich this one was, exactly. they were all very similar. and delicious. click this sandwich to see the scientists who scanned us all with thermal cameras to see if any of us had the evil swine flu. I guess none of us did. we were given papers which said so.

and ritchie or greg or someone also had:

tasty sandwich
comments: click this one to see ritchie sporting one of the masks we were given once we passed the swine flu test. we didn't wear them more than just here on the plane. since half of japan was wearing them, we felt that us gai-jin just couldn't pull off the look as well as the locals.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share