This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, May 08, 2009

lunch the one you're with


lamburger
from: Splitz grill
price: $13? for combo? 12? I forget
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: stephen stills
comments: I met bill and neil and gloria for lunch today. unemployment lunch for all! click to see a wiggly of some flags and science world.

and neil had:

a burger.
comments: neil is funny when it comes to food. that's why I suggested burgers. cuz I know he'll eat them. click to see a cartoony wiggly. like a moving comic book, no?

and gloria also had:

a burger
comments: click to see bc place getting some kinda maintenance or something.

and bill had:

a lentil burger
comments: click bill's lunch to see one of erin's puff pastries. these ones are so far my favourites. so good.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share