This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, May 04, 2009

but your spiky wrists, your bogus hips, your rapid kick, I'm lunchin' it.


fried (gr)egg bagelwich
from: home
price: free. (already counted the fifty bucks I spent on groceries)
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: street fighter rock opera. where's round 2, anyway?!?!
comments: another delicious egg bagelly. click to see a closeup wiggly of a little finger puppet that I got back in the webct days. oh, and hey everyone... wanna have lunch on friday? this friday. splitz grill. 1pm. be there. k?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger iTripped said...

Travis didn't tell me about this until I was ready to head out for lunch already. Mebbe next time.

May 08, 2009 1:03 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

yeah! next time! it was just me, bill, neil and gloria. good burgers, as usual. why wasn't travis there? jerk. :D

May 08, 2009 5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share