This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, May 11, 2009

this modern lunch breaks me


number "66"
from: Pho Le
price: $8ish
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: bloc party
comments: this is going to be my last post for a week and a bit. that's because tomorrow I'm off to japan!!! I doubt I'll be able to post while I'm there, but I'll definitely be taking lunch pics, and you can see em after I get back and go through them. click this lunch to see a close up of the cute little animal vegetables that came with my meal.

and greg had:

pho
comments: greg says you should vote. if you live in BC. we already did since we're leaving town. click to see my local voting place, and the people's propaganda blowing in the wind.

and nicole had:

chickeny pho
comments: there's some significance to this lunch as well. these three featured guest lunchers will be my lunching, breakfasting and dinnering companions for the next week. click nicole's lunch to see the 'couve a-wigglin'!

and hey ritchie had:

pho, too
comments: click ritchie's lunch to see broadway as seen from the office depot parking lot

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share