This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

and iiiiiii-i-iiiiii will always lunch yoooooou!


miso ramen
from: Menya
price: $10ish
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: would you believe this?
comments: phil, travis and teo met for ramen today. click to see the stalker photo I took of them whilst tailing them to lunch. mwa ha ha ha.

and phil had:

cha shu don?
comments: it was pork on rice. it looked tasty. I should be eating lots of food like this when I go to japan in a couple weeks. yay. click to see more of erin's cookies from her schoolin. I forget what these ones are called, but they tasted good, and wiggle even better!

and teo had:

chicken soba
comments: click teo's lunch to see him pointing out the tiny building he wants to rent and start a sweatshop in. I'm not sure if he knows what sweatshops are. he kept talking about the joy of just hanging out in all that steam and wearing a towel. or maybe he didn't. I can't remember now.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share