This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, March 16, 2009

we got to let lunch rule!


pork, egg, n greens soup leftovers
from: kwong chow, originally
price: n/a, cuz its just leftovers
listening to: lenny kravitz
comments: my first lunch without a job. and it's leftovers. that's probably gonna happen a lot. maybe I won't even eat lunch somedays. in that case, maybe I'll post my dinner and call it lunch. what makes lunch 'lunch' anyway? does it have to be eaten between certain hours? does it have to be your 'middle' meal? if you skip breakfast, is lunch then breakfast? and if you skip dinner? what then?!?! click to see chinatown.

I also reheated some:

spicy tofu
comments: click to see a link that killerX57 sent me this morning. a plethora of cool stop motion videos.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share