This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I'm watchin' you now, with a whole lotta lunch to give


nagahama ramen
from: Menya
price: $7
rating: &&&&.2/&&&&&
listening to: daniel lanois
comments: ramen for lunch. yum. now, if you click my lunch, put your headphones on, or crank up your speakers. you are about to hear some awesome music, made in a most awesome way. overall, it's just awesomeness. track 3 is probably my fave on there right now... but they're all so damn awesome. and awesome, as well. thanks for the link, hey ritchie!

and phil had:

miso ramen
comments: click phil's lunch to see him wearing his jacket as a hat. and be grateful that I didn't make a wiggly of it. I tried, but it was just too hard for even me to look at.

and andy had:

same as me
comments: click andy's to see the obligatory wiggly. then click on my lunch at the top again, and listen to that music again. it's quite awesome.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share