This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, December 12, 2008

wanna whole lotta lunch!


spaghetti carbonara
from: Argo's
price: $9 ?
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: led zeppelin
comments: horrible horrible weather today. cold, wet, and wet. click to see Hiram trying to dry himself off with the least effort possible.

and bill had:

veggie cow mein
comments: in other news, you might have heard about the xmas party shooting on 5th Ave. just 3 blocks from my office. on my way home, I stopped and took the linked wiggly of the polices.

and phil had:

curry
comments: since this day has been all about rain, misery, and shooting people, I think I'll liven it up a bit. the linked photo is from thursday. when the weather was nicer, and andy had a balloon.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share