This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

I love to hear you say my name, especially when you say yes.


5 tacos! (for five bucks)
from: taco time (tinseltown edition)
price: $5.25
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: the who
comments: five tacos, five bucks. is there anything simpler in life? this gloomy day took us all the way over to tinseltown. click to see how bc place looked when we passed it. yeah, it was totally wiggly! oh and oddly, I think we saw seals at the east end of false creek. those fools. don't they know how toxic that is?! really. I just took this photo there yesterday. foolish seals. we shoulda given them tacos.

and neil had:

5 tacos, also
comments: click to see Sherriff Louise wigglin the big eyes of the law.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share