This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

a time to gather stones together


miso ramen
from: Menya
price: $7
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: the byrds
comments: today I met some old school webcters for lunch. craig said he had something to give me, which turned out to be this awesome shirt. robotanists are cool. click my ramen to see the 3 fellas patiently awaiting my stylish arrival.

and reagan had:

miso, too. so did greg, actually, but I didn't bother with another miso photo.
comments: good to see these guys. it'd been a while. click reagan's lunch to see ye olde firehall no. 3 show and shine in full effect.

and craig had:

the other ramen. the shoyu, but they call it something else
comments: so I couldn't help noticing that randy and chris were dressed the same today. they were good sports and posed for the linked wiggly photo. yep. chris is obviously not as good at staying perfectly still while my flash charges.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger FiSHBoY said...

Sheeeit, that's an all-star lunch gathering.

October 01, 2008 1:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

robotanists are cool, and craig is awesome to get you that shirt... good job craig!

October 02, 2008 4:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woah? But Regan moved to Mexas years ago! That must be his brother.

October 06, 2008 11:52 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

a) there is no Mexas.
b) Reagan did move away a long time ago, and also a long time ago he moved back here.
c) see a) and b).

October 06, 2008 12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share