This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, September 18, 2008

friction is turning to fire


cham-pon ramen
from: Menya
price: $8.90
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: morcheeba
comments: went for ramen again today. much later, so no line up. I tried the cham-pon which has seafood and all sortsa stuff in it. however, I didn't find it as tasty as just the regular ramen. next time, miso ramen! I got no wiggly pics to look at today. if you click my lunch you will see a photo from the office, last year, sept 19th. know what special day that was?? get your eyepatches out!! it's that time again! arrrrrrrrrrr!

and darren had:

a BACONATOR!
comments: click darren's lunch to see a pic I really like form his flickr. he's got tons of great pics in his flickr. like this one for example. pretty awesome.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share