This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, September 22, 2008

it was over, the door slammed closed


steak sandwich with pasta salad
from: the bulter did it
price: $9ish
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: okkervil river
comments: steak. yum. click to see a comparison gif I made of the view from the roof in january. and the view from today. crazy. 8 months of construction can be A LOT.

and teo had:

the same, but with caesar
comments: this weekend I went to whytecliff park. click to see the whyte islet all wiggly.

and dana had:

the same as teo
comments: the reason I went to whytecliff was to see if there was anywhere good to try the underwater camera. it was difficult, but I managed to snap a few boring shots. click dana's lunch for such a shot. or here's some snails. overall, I think it's best to NOT buy an underwater camera as summer ends. it's just illogical.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share