This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

and I think my spaceship knows which way to go


bacon cheeseboigah
from: triple o's
price: free!
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: natalie merchant covering bowie
comments: quite kindly, our dev manager guy bought the dev team (yes, this includes QA!) lunch today at white spot. we sat out in the sun, thinking this may be one of the last times to do such a thing this year. sad. click to see noel and his shake shaking.

and sumant had:

a chicken burger
comments: click to see the dev team eating in the sunshine. the best part of that gif is sumant and his mad mastications.

and peter the pigeon had:

bits of burger bun off my shoe
comments: the stupidity of pigeons make them quite awesome. this little dude was eating fries outa my hands while the seagulls and crows skulked and yelled from a safe distance. click to see peter in all his glory.

and I did not eat:

white rabbit candies
comments: if you're like me, and rarely follow the news, here's an article that explains why I'm not eating the melamine 'enhanced' candies today. this is the only time dave's had such candies in his jar, and this is the time they are POISSON! er... poison.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share