This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, September 19, 2008

I'm looking at ghosts and empties


pork kastu curry on noodles
from: the clubhouse
price: forget
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: Paul SImon
comments: so, today was international talk like a pirate day. good times. we didn't have quite the number of pirate costumes as we did last year, but hey, travis dressed as a wench! click my lunch to see that in full wiggly-goodness.

and phil s had:

the same
comments: click on phil s's lunch to see phil c's pirate get-up. in the pirate costume contest, he beat me. and I merely tied with new dog in the office. that's bosco. he's pretty awesome.

and we both shared:

a holy dynamite roll
comments: after work, we all went out for drinks to say goodbye to long-time navarik legend, party-Marty. good times. drinking usually is good times. even tommy was spotted enjoying himself.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share