This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, May 30, 2008

I wanna buy you leather


grilled cheese w/ chicken
from: swiss bakery
price: $6
rating: &&&/&&&&&
listening to: the who
comments: intersting grilled cheese sandwich. it was kinda like there was chicken stew inside that bread. definitely needed heating. and after work, a team navarik event took a bunch of us bowling at Rev's. good times. click to see me about to nail a strike. hoo ha!

and beier had:

dukboki
comments: beier was our star bowler. I think his 141 was the top score of the day. or maybe tommy beat him at the end of our session. I can't remember his top score, but I do know that he pulled off 3 strikes in the tenth frame of the last game. much better than his first game of 63 or so :P those 3 strikes were totally max rad!. oh yeah, and it was otis's day in the office.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Phil said...

Pink bowling ball for awesomeness!

June 02, 2008 3:06 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

oh, it was actually a black ball. very cool. but I threw it so fast that it heated up and appeared to be pink.

either that... or it was the only one with big enough holes for me fat fingers. :(

June 02, 2008 3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share