This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, May 12, 2008

most typically my dreams are dreadfully boring


steak sandwich
from: the butler did it
price: $7
rating: &&&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: grandaddy
comments: I joined the tech ops fellas for their steak sandwich day. we were just in time. we took 5 of the last 7 steaks. w00t. click to see a small car show I checked out on the weekend. 33rd and MacKenzie. weird, huh?

amd travis had:

the same
comments: click to see a wiggly '55 Bel Air. sweet.

and dana had:

more of the same
comments: click to see the canuck's mascot trying to eat a 327.

and phil had:

the same... but with different salad!!
comments: click to see Cafe Medina, where I et on the weekend.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share