This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

without lunch, where would you be now?


whopper wednesday
at: burger king
price: $6ish for two + shake
rating: &&&/&&&&&
listening to: doobie brothers (gwilli version lyrics)
comments: after work today, I went and test drove a car that I think I'll probably buy. click to see it. 1400 bucks. can't argue with that, really. and vivian dracula's time has pretty much come. this one has a sunroof. ooooooh.

and tommy had:

some chicken burgers.
comments: tommy had a coupon. that's the only reason he can be forgiven for dissing whopper wednesday. click tommy's lunch to see the car I saw a couple blocks away from the car I was test driving. what you think, should I get this one instead? it's only 1/2 a mill US. but it can do 0-60 in 3.2. I think the stanza would do it in more like 13.2. I suppose I could live with extra 10 seconds on my day, considering the $504,450.00 that I'd be saving (based on current exchange rate). hmmm.. then there'd be the $25,000 in GST, as opposed to the $70 I'll be paying. and I imagine the stanza would be a bit cheaper to insure. overall, I guess my mind's already made up.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share