This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, May 02, 2008

but gravity always wins


a baconator and a frosty float
from: wendy's
price: about $10 with fries
rating: &&&/&&&&&
listening to: radiohead
comments: oh man. this baconator almost kilt me. freals. to tell the truth, I was unable to finish it. my excuse for that was that I went for lunch too early. noon is just not lunch time in my world. specially when I had double my usual breakfast an hour before. ok enough excuses, I was defeated by the baconator. fact. now click to see cambie street.

and dave had:

a baconator, as well.
comments: looks terribly appetizing there, doesn't it? click to see a very odd thing I found in the bushes on the way home from work. it's one thing to find that odd object in the city, but much much much odder to find it atop a pamphlet explaining itself. zug.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share