This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I was feeling kinda seasick, the crowd called out for more.


vietnamese subs
from: Bale
price: $8.75 (for 3)
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: procol harum
comments: I tried different subs today. and I learned that the meatball and shredded pork ain't that good. but the dac biet is. it's basically the cold cut sub with double meat. so I know what I'm getting next time. click to see the giant robot buildings quivering just before they transform and destroy the city.

and remick had:

sushi combo from kishu island
comments: I don't really understand the ad in the linked photo. I mean, I understand if you're gonna name an old man "Arthritis" but why name a kid "Joint Pain"? and why should I say goodbye to them. I don't know them. and from that photo, I can't tell if they're coming or going, so maybe I should be saying hello?

and beier had:

sashimis
comments: beier was not impressed with the quality of this sashimi. I think I already knew that Kishu Island is not the best place to get something like that. but beier learns the hard way. click to see city hall with some real subtle wigglies.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share