This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I wouldn't live there if you paid me to


3 items
from: T&T
price: $5.24
rating: &/&&&&&
listening to: talking heads
comments: ew. gross lunch. when will I learn not to get lunch from T&T. the rice was good. that was the best part. the 3 items I got on top of it were all bad. poor quality meats, over cooked and soggy beans, and overly oily sauces. bah. anyway, click the pic to see some pics from the very local car show I saw on the weekend.

and dave had;

a laser in his eye
comments: ok, it never hit his eye. it only got as close as you see in this pic. sorry it's outa focus, but I was trying out an old lens on my camera today. click to see an interesting wiggly gif made with said lens. zoomy effect is fun. know what else is fun? a 10 frame gif of my walking the early construction of le cirque de soleil.

and yvette had:

a shoe.
comments: she said it was rather chewy. click for yet another wiggly gif. I think I need to change the name of this blog to lunchatthewigglygif.blogspot.com. you think? if you need a change of pace, check out this hilarious clip that jason sent me.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah, T&T prepared food is pretty hit or miss. The steamed buns and egg tarts are good, but I'd skip most of the warming trays. I tried their prepack sushi yesterday and that wasn't any good either..

May 21, 2008 2:11 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

your area... not so good for lunches. :(
make the the trek to chinatown. it worth it.

May 22, 2008 9:50 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

but my area has Save On Meats, where you can get a two-pattie burger for $4. How can you beat that?

May 22, 2008 1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share