This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, May 29, 2008

I had a passion to experiment, but I was torn


whopper combo
from: burger king
price: free
rating: bah/&&&&&
listening to: the hip
comments: a while ago, I called and complained to burger king that my indy burger was missing a patty. this was remedied by them sending me tha coupon for a free whopper meal. yay. however, I was just as disappointed with this meal. the whopper and fries were cold. bah. I even asked for the burger with no onions thinking that they'd have to make a fresh one. but no. it wasn't. oh well, it was free. that part was good.

and remick had:

pasta
comments: so phil tells me he's going to ride his new ducati down my road, so I go out and wait for him, hoping to get a good pic or movie of him passing by. he took too long. I got distracted. by many things. click on remick's lunch to see one distractor. finally he rode by but I wasn't at the ready so much and got that bad photo. bah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share