This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, October 29, 2007

wakey wakey rise n shine, it's on again off again


fajita buritto (basically a shwarma)
from: best buritto
price: $5.82
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listneing to: radiohead
comments: good lunch, yes. now get your click on to see more gif magic. I was looking through old photos that never quite got animated. since I've been perfecting my skill, thought I'd have a go at it. and what looks better than a 3D charger? nothin.

and tony had:

chips n salsa
comments: tony already had lunch, but desired halal chips n salsa as a snack. and so it came to be. I never knew exactly what halal meant. but now I do. click to see birdy fly.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger FiSHBoY said...

Shit, the Charger's on the road? Meeeeeeeemories.

October 30, 2007 7:01 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

what are you??? john wu? just lookin at pictures? can't read? aiyuh!

October 31, 2007 8:37 AM  
Blogger FiSHBoY said...

Damn, I totally pulled a Wu.

October 31, 2007 2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share