This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I understand about indecision


3 items
from: T&T
price: $5+tax
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: boston
comments: not bad food at T&T. filled me up, but wasn't overly delicious. very cheap, though. click the pic to see a news guy or something I saw. oh, and I saw something really neato on the internet. it's something zoltan and I talked about making, but, of course, never did. anyway, it's basically like garageband online. pretty cool stuff, go make a song.

and louise had:

bugs all over her
comments: louise was very patient while we covered her in plastic bugs. ha. halloween. click to see her in action. that gif worked a littl better than this one.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share