This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, September 13, 2007

that's all I can stands and I can't stands no mo


beef donair
from: Spiros (broadway and yukon)
price: $6
rating: &&&/&&&&&
listening to:
comments: the donair was ok. I know it looks like crap in this pic, but it wasn't bad. shoulda got the chicken, though. when will I learn. always get the chicken. carving beef off those rotating thingys always puts me off a bit.. but for some reason the chicken always looks more like real meat. and tastes so. click to see the place I got it.

and someone else had:

mcdonald's
comments: if you do not believe your eyes, you shouldn't. but itt's true. that's a mcdonald's bad and that is a dodge challenger. unbelievable. can't dodge sue them or something for misrepresentation?? I mean, it'd be ok on a wendy's bag, but not mcdees? lame. click to see an old car I saw at the car show last weekend.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Russ Weeks said...

wow... did you get a close up of that hood ornament? that is ten different kinds of class.

September 14, 2007 10:18 AM  
Blogger Reagan White said...

i dunno what's more interesting to look at - the old car or the dude standing next to it. any story behind that dude?

September 14, 2007 12:47 PM  
Blogger FiSHBoY said...

He's some old skool kinda class pimp.

September 14, 2007 10:19 PM  
Blogger iTripped said...

Dude, that's harsh that you refer to Sumant as 'someone else', especially since you featured his lunch!

September 16, 2007 5:09 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

no close of of hood ornament, sorry Russ.

and reagan, someone said that was his car. I'm not sure. the way he was looking at it seemed to me that is wasn't. I was just getting ready to take a pic, saw him in the frame and thought I'd wait till he moved out... then I realized that he did, in fact, make the picture way better. haha. I think jason knows the guy, he's from out that surrey/langley way. must be a pimp.

and dave, I didn't feature his lunch. just an empty bag. ha!

September 17, 2007 9:06 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

you know... I should stop taking pics of cars at car shows... the people there are clearly the most interesting part!

September 17, 2007 9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share