This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, September 10, 2007

bright yellow orange pick up truck


sanderwiches
from: the company. lunchtime meetings = free lunch
price: uhh... I just said it was free
rating: &&&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: the cenobytes (kool keith)
comments: yes. free lunch. meetings. the sandwiches were very good and even better cuz they were free. now click the pic to see an amazing collection of photos I took on the weekend. the biggest car show I ever been to was happening in langley. you won't see any pics from that, because I took too many. instead, you will see the pics of the 7 awesome cars that we convoyed with out to langley. I got to ride in the 'cuda on that way out. fun!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share