This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

the winds of thor are blowing cold


montreal smoked meat sub
from: subway
price: $10.59
rating: &&.5/&&&&&
listening to: zep
comments: this was not a very good sub. the meat didn't really taste like good montreal smoked beef. it just tasted like more budget corned beef. but click the pic to see why I had to try it. yeah. that's a warning sign in subway explaining that this one costs more because it has more protein. whaaa? funny

and dave had:

a turkey sub
comments: click dave's sub to see this year's pepsi contest. they do it every year. I've often won stuff from there. not too sure if I will this year, there's a lot of people out there entering A LOT. if you want a good list of pins, I found one online, just talk to me and I'll set you up. I don't want to link to it from here.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Reagan White said...

Yeah! I also had some montreal smoked beef in the "Big Ben" sandwich at Euro Deli near Telus. Washed it down with some Pear nectar. Yee haw! Have you eaten there before? I encourage you to try their sandwiches - they rock!!!

Euro Deli Location

P.S. I'm moving close to Chinatown next week. East Pender in Strathcona. If you are near there on the weekend (like if you're picking up some New Town, etc), give me a shout.

September 13, 2007 11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share