This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

got hair down below his knees


sea bass and chinese parsley congee with a chinese donut
from: congee noodle house
price: $5.50
rating: &&&&&/&&&&&
listening to: the beatles
comments: this congee was very very good. yes. and if you click the pic, you will see the view from my office, and if you follow it up, you see half my walk home, basically.

and dave had:

stuff form home
comments: click dave's lunch to see a bitchin camaro that I saw on the way home. so nice. and then later I saw this horrible little thing. with collector plates!? iyiyiyi. who can call a mustang II a collector? damn. that's what sucks about time. time allows anything 25 years or older to get collector plates. yes, that means you can get collector plates on a K-car, or an Omni/Horizon. I guess I knew this day would come.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share