This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, September 17, 2007

in the high school halls, in the shopping malls, be cool or be cast out


sandwich and spinach pie
from: Swiss Bakery
price: $7ish
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: Rush
comments: today I wandered around the area taking photos, then got the regular old swiss bakery sandwich. it was good. I like. click to see my office building. it's too bad they took down the cool nestea ad and put up this stupid one. oh well. that said, you guys should really go check out killerX57's latest tunes. all done in garageband. pretty awesome stuff. he's putting my garagebandery to shame. and if you're all like, 'I don't know this killerX57, why should I care?' well... you do know him. perhaps as bucketofbeer or brian from the amazing band Dirty Friday. go listen.

and dave had:

sandwich from home
comments: dave was pretty stoked about the tomato in his sandwich. he showed me pictures form the farmer's market that happens in the west end. I never knew it existed. click for more 3d-ery.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Reagan White said...

what in tarnation are those black whisps extending from your sandwich?

fungi stuff.

September 19, 2007 1:31 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

arrrrr, that be a staple remover trying to eat it, matey!

September 19, 2007 8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share