This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I hear transmission grind


curry
from: curry point
price: $8ish
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: soul coughing
comments: damn camera. the "broken" camera finally started acting really broken. I took pics at lunch, then I took a few more on the way home and boom, all the lunch pics gone. so you're not looking at my lunch, you're looking at an old one that was exactly the same. anyway, I met Nicky from atimi and we ate curries. yum. the linked pic is one of the ones I took in my laneway on the way home. fun clouds. if that's just not enough to click on, you should check out this page that I found through erwin's blog. it let syou see all? the pics that are being uploaded to blogger. cool stuff, it lets you find blogs like this one via the unique photos that are uploaded. ok bye.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger FiSHBoY said...

You're a laneway.

September 27, 2007 10:23 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

wicked burn, Mr. America.

how's your dollar?

hoo ha!

September 27, 2007 10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share