This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

though his mind is not for rent, don't put him down as arrogant


butter chicken and pakora curry
from: curry express
price: over $7
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: rush
comments: I forgot to take food pics today. weird. then craig was like, you forgot to take food pics and I was like no. but I had only thought I had taken them when really I had only remembered to bring my camera. anyway, these are old recycled pics of the foods we ate. click this curry to see a pic of a nice skylark cruising gastown. the funny part about this car is that I once asked that guy how much he was selling it for. and he said 33,000. and I said you mean 3300?? and he said no 33,000. funny. old dude is dreamin.

and craig had:

taco salad del mar
comments: click this pic to see the pretty view I saw after walking home from the transformers movie. I was a little confused, I thought it was going to be a lou reed documentary. boy was I wrong.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Reagan White said...

Aha! I see uh... nevermind...

*Post Deleted*

July 05, 2007 10:08 PM  
Blogger Anal Magic said...

Microsoft is coming!

Christ alive, they're going to take best people in Vancouver and use them to churn out ill-designed, mediocre software.

Microsoft is to the IT industry what MacDonald's is to the food industry.

Greg, you have a nice bum.

July 05, 2007 11:58 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

um... ok. thanks for the input. don't know who you are... but my guess would be.. steffen?

July 06, 2007 9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share