This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, June 29, 2007

even plastic horses get put down


buritto
from: Mexico Rico
price: I forget
rating: yes
listening to: Drugstore
comments: it was a long weekend this weekend. yay. I went to visit the newest Weeks. click to see lil sophie.

and peter had:

some food
comments: nice action shot of how peter eats. mighty strange, I'd say. click this pic to see the other little Weeks. he's not so small. and it you reall want you can check out the more awesome parkour that was done. it may take a few seconds to laoud the whole routine. but I think we can win nationals with this new routine.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger erinator said...

what the... that's not parkour!

July 03, 2007 7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share