This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?!


kimbap and dukgoki
from: kimbob and ramyun
price: $6.84
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: pink floyd
comments: went for korean food today. yum. if you click the pic you will see a semi turned exhibiition booth thingy outside science world. wonder what they're displaying in there?

and Zoltan had:

O-Deng and Kimbap
comments: click to see Zoltan's webpage. it's great. but to view any movies you will need the stage 6 divx plugin which can be gotten from stage6.com go get it. it's worth it. cool stuff. plus, I made the tree for him. but I didn't put the content in the gwilli folder. not yet. soon I'll make something for that. just gotta get divx working properly on my machine :(

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger erinator said...

dukboki! not goki!

i made some last night and had leftovers for my lunch today. it wasn't quite as brilliantly red as yours though.

July 04, 2007 7:49 PM  
Blogger wiwian said...

what is in the dukboki? I never had it before.....

July 04, 2007 9:26 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

it's rice cakes in a spicy sauce.

July 05, 2007 11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share