This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

maybe on the street. maybe on the beach. maybe I'll see you at the mall.


"super chicken" buritto
from: Taco Del Mar
price: $8ish
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: Frank Black
comments: good buritto. we went to the east side beach again for lunch. so nice. we even saw a jellyfish which was about 2 feet in diametre! I ain't never seen a jelly fish that big locally. crazy. you can also click my lunch to see the spot where Cobra Commander has been practising his graffiti. or maybe it was Destro?

and ed had:

tofu n veggies
comments: you want to click Ed's lunch. this is the coolest website I saw today. maybe even all month. draw a dude, then watch him dance. simple. yet endlessly exciting. and if you are insane, and that is not enough entertainment for you. I got one more pic. but before you click, make sure a) you are not eating. and b) you can handle being amused and grossed out at the same time. if you can't handle it, do not click here. Cuz I don't wanna hear about it.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger killerX57 said...

people should not tag driftwood.

July 12, 2007 7:49 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

but its cobra commander. he's eeeeevil!

July 12, 2007 11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share