This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, July 09, 2007

when I say boom boom boom you say bam bam bam, no pause between, come on let's jam!


sushi yum
from: the sushi place at HCFC
price: $7.75
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: parappa mp3s :)
comments: I was happy with my sushi. it was tasty. but even better than that was where we ate lunch today. Crab Park, I believe it's called. it's a beach, and it's very close to work. I think we'll be going there more often. just click the pics to see.

and nicky had:

some food from Bali Thai at HCFC
comments: nothing more to say. look at the linked pics.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger killerX57 said...

gwilliwaldo behind the pole. i'm awake.

July 12, 2007 7:47 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

25 jasons to brian!!

July 12, 2007 11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share