This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, July 20, 2007

I'm half crazy. Eyes are heavy.


derailer burger, fries n beeeer
from: the railway club
price: $10ish
rating: &&&&&/&&&&&
listening to daniel lanois
comments: burgers n brew. makes a friday even better. click the pic to see how crazy gloomy the weather's been lately. North Van was perhaps stolen? just gone. poof. oh well, I'm diggin' it cuz I'm not too hot walking to work. what's also neato about the linked pic is the format of it. I never knew you can just export pics from photoshop like that. go on, zoom in.

and kevin and mike both had:

the california burger (they didn't share this one. there were two)
comments: click this to see more zoomified pic. I was also trying to learn about HDR photography with this one. it didn't work right, but I like the effect.

and hemel had:

a panini
comments: click for even more zoomified and HDR playing. ok I'm done.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Reagan White said...

mmm. burgers....

I your buddy on the balcony, Senor Wiggy.

July 24, 2007 11:57 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

nice work! I thought people gave up looking for him.

50 points! (no longer will people get jasons. that was a limited time offer).

July 25, 2007 8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share