This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Bang your head like a gong, cuz it's all filled with wrong. clang clang clang!


pork sopes
from: mexico rico
price: $10ish
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to:
comments: good food. and now click the pic to see main and broadway 4hours after this accident occurred. strange. reading that article, I can't help but wonder why they had to shut down such a major intersection for 5 hours (through rush hour), just to determine that it was "quite possible someone blew a [traffic signal] light." !!?!? wha?? looks like vpd is watching too much csi. it is amazing to see that SUV, after reading that it was on its side and someone was ejected from it. I mean, from my angle, it looks undamaged. but you can see the passenger door frame is scratched up.

and cliff had:

tostados
comments: click to see cliff and clif.

and ed had:

veggie buritto
comments: click to see a rushed video I made from my Tour De Gastown pics.

and zed had:

tacos
comments: click to see mike shooting tour de gastown pics, too!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share