This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, July 19, 2007

and be a simple kinda of man


thai food
it's thursday
listening to: Skynyrd
comments: good thai food. yum. now, for the linked pic, you will see rocks and a toonie. maybe you remember a couple months ago, when I blogged about leaving rocks in my shoes? well. I thought 1 week wasn't a good enough test. so I hadn't emptied them since then. 2 months. stupid? crazy?

and the cake was:

pie
comments: so, I thought I was in the software business until I read the billboard linked in this photo. careful, if you read it, your career will change, too. and if these linked photos aren't exciting enough for you, here's another super gif for you.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger erinator said...

that's not many rocks in your shoes, considering it's been 2 months!

July 20, 2007 1:46 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

I know! crazy, huh? it might have to do with the holes in the side. on of them was rock-free for about a month. or it would get rocks, then they'd vanish.

July 20, 2007 6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share