This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, May 03, 2007

oooooh yeah! alright! here we go man!


korean foods
it's thursday
rating: yumm/yummy
comments: good lunch. me liked. now click this pic to see the rain pouring down as I arrived at work. yucky.

and the cake was:

coffee cake with les fruits
comments: and this pic is also for clicking. make a click on it to see how darn nice it was as I was walking home. so sunny nice. and if you want, you can also click here to see the stunt biker I saw practicing his stunts.

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Reagan White said...

I see Walder, observing the near-future organ donor from a safe distance!

May 04, 2007 8:21 PM  
Blogger iphoneappmasta said...

I hear jeans are excellent for preventing motorcycle injuries.

May 06, 2007 4:55 AM  
Blogger iphoneappmasta said...

check it out, this page (and only this page) is showing up in japanese for me.

コメントの投稿対象: This blog contains 0 carbs!!

May 06, 2007 4:57 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

possibly because you are in japan?

May 06, 2007 9:42 PM  
Blogger iphoneappmasta said...

Yeah, but how does my laptop know I'm in Japan?

May 07, 2007 7:35 AM  
Blogger killerX57 said...

i'm big in japan, big in japan! literally, i would be quite big in japan - except for those sumo guys, they are both bigger and more flexible than i am. then again, they do put a lot of effort into it.

May 07, 2007 7:48 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

laptops are very smart. don't underestimate them. one time, I was looking for a plae to put down my beer, and a laptop next to me just blinked twice, then closed its lid. crazy. they know all.

I'd probably just be jesus in japan.

May 07, 2007 8:02 AM  
Blogger erinator said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

May 14, 2007 12:43 AM  
Blogger erinator said...

i think it's more than just your laptop. it's probably the same phenomenon that wiw was experiencing when google and blogger was in russian for her here

May 14, 2007 12:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share