This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Someone's scratching at the window. I wonder who is it?


¿molokeya? beef
from: Afro Canadian
price: about $10
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: elvis costello
comments: I forgot to take my camera to lunch. oops. so I took at pic of this card back at work. what's out the window behind it? click to find that cruise ship season has begun. no more ships until May, though.

and ed had:

taste of africa
comments: ed had his leftovers for me to take a picture of. click his lunch to see pics from my recent trip to Salt Spring Island. the traveling time was less than I spend walking to work everyday. nice.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger wiwian said...

wheeee! plane!
you know the weirdest part of posting this comment...blogger is all in Russian! wheeee!
so I hope the confirm button is indeed the big orange one. :P

April 25, 2007 2:55 PM  
Blogger Reagan White said...

between the rail cars, it's good ole waldo buddy! (and well hidden, might I add)

April 25, 2007 11:28 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

50 points for reagan!

and viv? why are you in russian?

April 26, 2007 7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share