This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, April 26, 2007

and I ran. I ran so far away.


sushi
it's thursday
listening to: flock of seagulls
comments: good sushi. yum. click the pic to see some interesting grafitti. you see, there's this place under the bridge downtown... there's alway a homeless guy or two setting up shop there. one is the guy who always tries to sell flowers to passing cars, maybe you know him. whenever I walk by, there seems to be a different tent or fort built. I'm not sure if they're forced to take them down and that's why they rebuild, or what? but anyway. it seems like they are now inviting others to come down and live there. wanting to be like the tent city that they had in toronto. I really can't see this one getting bigger than 2 inhabitants.

and the cake was

pie again
comments: it was nice having pie for a change. now it would be nice to have cake for a change. huh, White Pie? click this pic to see the resident of this new 'tent city' that I was speaking of earlier. here, I think he is trying to take down this street sign. perhaps for building supplies. wonder if he got it. sure was working hard at it.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Erwin said...

Wow, you're in two places. In a dumpster and spray painted onto a cement column.

April 30, 2007 10:39 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

yes! 70 points for erwin!!

May 01, 2007 7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share