This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, April 27, 2007

can't stay for long, just turn around, I'm gone again


derailer burger with fries
from: the railway club
price: $9ish?
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: the littlest hobo theme song
comments: today 3 more co-ops left us. co-ops always get to leave. maybe I should be a co-op. I guess having co-ops is a little like having the littlest hobo come 'round and help y'all out. they do all the dirty work, and barely get paid for it. ha. and when they leave, it's like the end credits of that show.. kinda sad, but also hopeful for the next software company they stumble across. anyway, since dan had the same lunch as me, you can click my lunch to see him off.

and shaun had:

the same, but with soup.

and julio had:

the california burger
julio's the only one of these 3 who's not really leaving us. we're gonna keep giving him part time work, I hear.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share