This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, August 11, 2006

so stop fussin', son. you're not down with the rush, they call us rush n run


red curry
from: Thai House (7th and Burrard)
price: $7.50 + tax
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: run dmc
comments: I went to Thai house and ate lunch with d'arcy. it was fun. now click the pic to see pics from a car show I went to on sunday

and d'arcy gog had:

yellow curry
from: Thai Hosue
price: $7.5
rating: &&&/&&&&&
comments: d'arcy says, "I'd give it a 3. My Mom's chicken curry being a 5. A little on the sweet side but only mall-spicy on the spicy scale. The pineapples were kind of a weird twist that I thought I would hate but actually didn't taste too bad with the curry"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you could at least photoshop the curries to be different colours.. =)

August 14, 2006 8:39 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

yeah, that'd be good. consider it done.

oh, and if you really wanted to see the real yellow durry, it does exist: http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/7945/827/400/aug11gog.jpg

August 14, 2006 9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share