This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

and they're cursing me, and they won't let me be


A2 (I think - maybe 5) curry chicken, dry garlic pork, spring rolls and prawns on sticks
from: HK Chinese
price: $5.83
rating: $$$$$/$$$$$
listening to: radiohead
comments: oh yeah! the A# series of food is the best!!! try it! 'specially one of the ones with the prawn sticks rather than kabobs. soo good. soooo filling. the items are listed, with photos, directly opposite the cash register. so try it. and click the pic to see what I bought with all that hard cold cash.

and jacky had:

3 items; honey bbq, spinach and spicy tofu
from: My Home Cuisine
price: $5
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
comments: jacky said, "honey BBQ is good; Spinach are great and the spicy tofu is not bad, the only draw back it the noodle sucks - way too salty and not nicely cooked. the noodles at combo express is best in that food court." Personally, I find it hard to believe that anything at combo express is the best of the village, except maybe the deep fried catepillar. but jacky stands by his words. now click the pic to see who was walking by my window...

1 Comments:

Blogger erinator said...

weeeeeen! happy belated birthday anonymous #1!

August 05, 2006 1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share