This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

I'VE GOT SOMETHING AGAINST YOU!!!!


3 items: kung pau chicken, asparagus and prown, the fish
from: Yi Kou Xiang
price: $5
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: the pixies
comments: according to the sign at Yi Kou Xiang there is a "wonderful new chef". I have yet to see this chef, but the food has obviously changed a bit. still, mostly, the same recipes... but I found water chestnut in my kung pau. that was nice. better than peanuts. I don't like peanuts in my hot meals, generally. now click to see some ice cream and pie getting eaten en route to village.

and eric had:

3 items
from: Yi Kou Xiang
price: $5
rating: CCCC
comments: eric said: As steam tray food goes, this was pretty damn good. The new chef seems to know what he's doing. I'm going back tomorrow for some more praaaawwwwwwnnnnn...

...and beagle approved

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share