This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Are my ribbons tied? is my hair in place? Have I got a cute expression on my face?


souvlaki pita
from: Pita Pit
price: almost $7
rating: &&&/&&&&&
listening to: ween (the band, not the crazy commenter)
comments: the pita wasn't that great. maybe I should get less stuff in it. the chickeny flavour was quite overpowered by the fixins. but when I order things where they ask what you want on it, I have a hard time not saying "everything". maybe I should work on that.

and vivian dracula had:

a piece of exhaust pipe and some oil
from: Midas brake and muffler
price: under $300
rating: &&&&.5/&&&&&
comments: vivian dracula started getting real noisy yesterday as the hole in the exhaust pipe grew. so I took it into Midas on 4th and arbutus today. they did a great job. nice and quick, and they didn't try to seel me anything else that I did or didn't need. just the exhasut repair and an oil change. fun.

2 Comments:

Blogger iTripped said...

What's with the upskirt photo of Vivian Dracula?

G man, I think you've been watching too much anime.

June 01, 2006 3:52 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

get yer mind outa the gutter, dave.

I'm just showing the broken pipe.

aaaaah broken pipes...

June 01, 2006 4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share