This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, February 27, 2006

sugar pie honey bunch...


butter chicken and yoghurt curries
from: Curry Point
price: $6
rating: &&&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: motown music. lots of it. even some non-motown motown. dig?
comments: yeah. curry! and the rice was super fresh, and the naan was, too. and it was very very good today. can you find who's hiding behind his lunch in the linked pic??

and brian had:

3 items: beef stew, cucumber, beef or pork (I am not too sure), fried squid and soup.
from: Combo Express (Taiwanese)
price: $5.08
rating: &&&&/&&&&& (I based my rating on brian's &&&&&/&&&&& for 'fullness' and &&&/&&&&& for 'delicious-ness'
comments: brian says, "For $5, it can save you from starving and fill up you stomach. The beef stew is good. As for the cucumber with beef or pork, I still can’t tell it’s beef or pork after I eat it. =) Squid: it’s not hot !!! In general, the food is not too bad." note: this brian is not bucketofbeer. it be another brian who works here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share